Nikon D5600 has been one of the best cameras for its efficiency in helping many photographers realize the perfect image. Suitable for any type of shots, these lenses are highly capable of providing high-quality images.
Either you are just a neophyte or an experienced one; these lenses are able to let you shot perfect images like a pro. With different features and properties found in each of them, these recommended lenses deserve to be part of your top choices with their versatility, functionality, and efficiency.
Whether you are more of an adventurous photographer or the one who prefers to work in the four corners of the room, one of these lenses is perfect to use. With the fact that every photographer has its own needs and preferences, you might find the answer to what you are looking for.
Below are the top recommended lenses for Nikon D5600 DSLR camera based on a good price, usefulness and high image quality. You can choose the one you need.
Best All-in-one Zoom Lenses for Nikon D5600
1. Nikon 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED VR
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20'. Focal length range: 18 300 millimeter, minimum focus distance: 16 feet (048 meter)
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520'
2. Nikon 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II
- One-lens solution adept in a wide variety of situations
- Focal length range: 18 -200 mm, minimum focus Distance: 1.6 ft.
- Two extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements; three aspherical lens elements
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM), Nikon VR II (vibration reduction) image stabilization
- Focus to 20 inches for extended versatility, filter thread: 72 mm.Maximum angle of view (dx-format)76°.minimum angle of view (DX-format) 8°.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
Best Wide-Angle Prime Lenses for Nikon D5600
3. Sigma 20mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- Optical designs is highly resistant to strong incidental light sources such as backlight
- Minimized Chromatic aberration, distortion, and ghosting
- This lens delivers excellent brightness and bokeh and is ideal high speed lens for snapshots.
- The Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM can be considered as the culmination of the Art line in relation with F1.4 series
Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Nikon D5600
4. Nikon 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, interiors, architecture and more.
- Focal Length : 10- 24 mm, Close focusing to 0.8 feet
- Renders a picture angle of 109 degrees through 61 degrees, equivalent to focal lengths of 15-36mm.
- SWM enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus operation., For superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration.
- Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration, even when used at the widest aperture.Accepts Filter Type:Screw-on
5. Tokina 14-20mm f/2.0 AT-X Pro DX
- Tokina 14-20mm f/2.0 AT-X Pro APS-C Lens - BH823 Lens Hood - Front Lens Cap - Rear Lens Cap - Tokina 3 Year Warranty - Bundle Includes: - 82mm Filter Kit (UV/CPL/ND2) - Lens Case - Cleaning Kit - Flex Lens Shade - Lencap Leash - Software Package (Includes Corel PaintShop Pro X9; Corel VideoStudio 9; Corel AfterShot 2 Pro; AutoFx Mystical Ultimate Bundle Gen2; FileCenter Professional)
- Fast F2.0 Zoom lens
- Includes aspherical lens element
- Compact Lens
- One-touch Focus Clutch Mechanism allows the photographer to switch between AF/MF simply by sliding the focus ring, forward for AF and back toward the camera for MF.
6. Tokina 11-16mm F/2.8 ATX Pro DX II
- USA Version. 3 Year Tokina Warranty included. Intended for sale within the USA.
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22 Designed for Cameras with APS-C Sensors
- Two Aspheric Lens Elements Two Super-Low Dispersion Lens Elements
- Multi-Layer Coating 77mm Filter Thread
Best Standard Prime Lenses for Nikon D5600
7. Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art
- 35mm focal length, 52.5mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 56mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum, This model is compatible with all current Nikon cameras (both DX and FX)
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 67mm filters,0.30m/11.81" minimum focus. Maximum Magnifications-1:5.2. Angle of View-63.4º
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Please refer the User Manual which is in the Product Box before use.
8. Nikon 35mm f/1.8G
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
Best Standard Zoom Lenses for Nikon D5600
8. Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art
- Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- Angle of view (SD1):76.5º-44.2º
9. Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM
- Large aperture, stabilized, standard zoom lens
- FLD glass with performance equal to fluorite
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps. Lens Construction : 17 Elements in 13 Groups
- OS is not available in Pentax and Sony mounts.
- Maximum Magnifications 1:5, Minimum Focusing Distance 28 cm / 11 in
10. Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G ED
- Versatile FX-format wide-angle (18mm) to standard (35mm) zoom lens
- Focal Length : 18-35 mm, Focus as close as 0.92 ft. from your subject
- Excellent choice for travel and architecture, landscape and everyday photography as well as HD-Video applications
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor (SWM) provides ultra-fast, ultra-quiet autofocusing with seamless manual override
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) and Aspherical (AS) glass elements ensure superior sharpness, color correction and other types of chromatic aberation.Maximum Angle of View (DX-format):76°
11. Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DI-II VC LD Aspherical (IF)
- Compact Fast Zoom with VC (Vibration Compensation).
- Fast Constant F/2.8 Aperture.
- For use on APS-C size DSLR cameras.
- 11.4-Inch minimum focusing distance / 1: 4.8 Maximum magnification ratio.
- Internal Focusing.
12. Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR DI-II LD
- Built in motor for use on the new Nikon Cameras
- Includes lens hood, 67mm filter size
- 2.9 inches in diameter and 3.2 inches long
- Wide Angle To Standard Zoom
13. Sigma 17-70mm f/2.8-4 DC Macro OS HSM
- 17-70mm focal length
- F2.8-4 maximum aperture; F22-22 minimum. Image stabilization
- 72mm filters. 0.22m/8.66" minimum focus
- Compatible with APS-C format DSLRs. Compatible with Sigma's USB Dock
- A large-aperture, standard zoom lens for digital cameras with an open-aperture value of F2.8 (at 17mm) and covers the most frequently used focal lengths
Best Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Nikon D5600
14. Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD
- The most compact lens in its class
- Minimum focus distance: 51.2 in (1.3m); Maximum magnification ratio: 1: 8 (at f=200mm: MFD 51.2), Focal Length 70-200 mm
- Fast F/2.8 aperture throughout the zoom range, Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens
- New VC anti-shake mechanism with 4-stop advantage.
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) for quick and quiet focusing. Internal Focusing (IF) System
15. Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF VR
- 70 300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
- 2 Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements delivers super contrast and resolution performance
- Lens, frond and real cap, HB 36 Hood and CL 1022 Pouch / Packaging type : White box(Bulk Packaging)
- Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9 feet Minimum focus range, Focal Length Range : 70 300 mm.Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
16. Nikon 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- Lightweight and portable at just 29.3 oz and a mere 7.0-in. long
- Optimized for capturing high-quality stills and HD videos on both FX- and DX-format cameras
- Nikon's high-performance f/4 fixed aperture zoom lens. Weight- Approx-30.0 pounds. 20 elements in 14 groups (including 3 ED lens elements, one HRI lens element and lens elements with Nano-Crystal coatings)
- Focal Length Range : 70 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.28 ft.
17. Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5-6.3 Di VC USD
- Minimum Focus Distance of 2.7m (106.3in), Focal Length : 150-600mm
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive), New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Advanced Optical Technology.Max. Magnification Ratio:1:5
- VC (Vibration Compensation) , Angle of View diagonal 16゜25' - 4゜8' for full-frame format 10゜38' - 2゜40' for APS-C format
18. Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color quality while reducing ghosting and lens flare
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass nearly eliminates optical distortion, while a rounded seven-blade diaphragm makes out of focus elements look more natural
- Nikon Vibration Reduction (VR) image stabilization provides 4.0 stops of blur free handheld shooting, assuring dramatically sharper still images, steadier HD videos and enhanced low-light performance
- Compact telephoto zoom that's great for action, people and travel. Metering - Full aperture
- Focal Length Range : 55 -200 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.7 ft. ( 1.1 m). Maximum angle of view (DX-format): 28°50', Minimum angle of view (DX-format): 8°
19. Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM
- 70-200mm focal length, Minimum Focusing Distance :140cm / 55.1inch, Maximum Magnification -1:8.FOCAL LENGTH SIMULATOR:The focal length changes the angle of view in an image. The longer the focal length, the smaller the angle of view and the greater the magnification
- 105-300mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 112-320mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras.SIGMA DC lenses cannot be used with digital cameras with an image sensor larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR, and APS Film SLR cameras.
- F2.8 constant maximum aperture; F22 minimum, Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- Image stabilization, 4 stops claimed. Dual mode, normal and panning, 77mm filters
- Available in Canon EF, Nikon F (FX), Pentax KAF3, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA mounts. Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 3.4 x 7.8" (8.64 x 19.81 cm), Weight 3.15 lb (1.43 kg).
Best Macro Lenses for Nikon D5600
19. Nikon 40mm f/2.8G Micro
- Compact and lightweight DX-format close-up lens. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups) - 9 elements in 7 groups
- Maximum reproduction ratio is 1.0x. Focal length is 40 mm
- Sharp images from infinity to life-size (1x), autofocus to 64 inches
- Close-range correction system (CRC). Silent wave motor (SWM)
- Angle of view is 38 degree 50 feet. Features focus distance indicator 0.53 feet to infinity having minimum focus distance as 0.53 feet
20. Nikon 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VR Micro
- Designed for close-up and macro photography; versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Maximum Angle of View (FX-format): 23°20'.Features new VR II vibration reduction technology, Focal Length : 105 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 1.03 ft( 0314 m)
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens. Maximum Reproduction Ratio : 1.0x
- Weighs 279 ounces, and measures 33 x 45 inches; Made In China ;5-Year Warranty (1-Year International + 4-Year USA Extension)
Best Portrait Lenses for Nikon D5600
21. Nikon 50mm f/1.4G
- F1.4 maximum aperture; F16 minimum
- Ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing, 58mm filters
- Minimum focus Distance : 0.45m/17.72 Inches. Lens Hood: HB-47
- Nikon F mount for FX and DX DSLRs. Unparalleled autofocus performance.Mount Type: Nikon F-Bayonet
- Lens not zoomable
22. Nikon 85mm f/1.8G
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
Buying Guide in choosing for the best lenses for Nikon D5600
With so many lenses available today and with the fact that manufacturers used different abbreviations on the same property, it is best for every buyer to have an idea about the important features of the lens.
The aperture or the maximum aperture is always present in all lenses. The aperture will tell how much light the lens can accumulate. When there is more light, this means that you can still capture in the dark without the blurry effect.
Considering the focal length of the lens is one of the major considerations when choosing which lens to buy. The focal length comes in millimeters and it will tell whether your lens is telephoto or wide angles. With this, your purpose of using the lens will determine which you’ll choose. This is because both the wide-angle and telephoto lens have their own advantages and disadvantages. Moreover, they have also different certain suitability.
Zoom or fixed
Both the fixed and zoom lens has its own advantages and disadvantages. While the zoom lens has various focal lengths and is considered as the most chosen by many photographers, the fixed lens has also clearer image effect.
With the hope that this review helps you a lot in finding the one which will meet your needs, we will continue to keep an eye with the best choices in the market to help every photographer capture the best images and pieces of art.
Last update on 2020-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API